Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Crispy Chilli Chana recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy Chilli Chana recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Chilli Chana recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy chilli chana recipe. To make crispy chilli chana you need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crispy Chilli Chana:
- Prepare 1 cup chikpea / chana soaked & boiled
- Provide 1/4 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- Provide 2 clove garlic finely chopped
- Provide as required salt
- Get as needed oil for deep frying
- You need 1/4 cup corn flour
- Get 2 tsp oil
- You need 1 inch ginger finely chopped
- Take 2 green chilli chopped
- Use 4 tbsp spring onions chopped
- Provide 1small capsicum
- Provide 1small onion
- Provide 1 tsp chilli sauce
- You need 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- Get 1 tbsp vinegar
- Take 1/4 tsp pepper crushed
- Provide 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Provide 1/4 tsp sugar
Instructions to make Crispy Chilli Chana:
- Take 1 cup boiled chikpea, chilli powder, salt and corn flour. - mix well making sure to coat the chana well without adding water. Then keep this in fridge for minimum 30 mins.
- Deep fry the coated chana in hot oil or bake at 180 degree celsius for 15 minutes. - Stir occasionally, and fry till the chana turns golden and crisp.
- Now prepare the sauce by heating oil and saute garlic, ginger and green chilli. - Then saute spring onions slightly. - now add chopped onion and chopped capsicum. saute for a minute or more, till the capsicum shrinks yet crunchy.
- Then add chilli sauce, tomato sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, pepper, sugar and salt. - Saute on high flame till the sauce thickens and turns translucent.
- Now add in fried chana and spring onions. mix well. - Finally, serve, chilli chana as a starter/snack
Serve while the chickpeas are still warm and crispy. Heat oil and saute garlic, ginger a little to get rid of the raw smell, now add sliced onion and sliced shallots saute for a minute. Add grated tomatoes and cook untill water evaporates,add sliced capsicums. Add chilli sauce, tomato sauce, vinegar, light soy sauce, black pepper, sweet chili sauce and salt. Pour chickpeas into a baking dish; drizzle olive oil over the top and season with cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper.
If you find this Crispy Chilli Chana recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.