Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chana chilli recipe recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chana chilli recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chana chilli recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chana chilli recipe recipe. To make chana chilli recipe you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chana chilli recipe:
- Take 1 cup kabuli chana(soaked,boiled with salt)
- Use 3/4 cup corn flour
- Take Water to coat
- Provide as needed Oil deep fry
- Get 2 tbsp garlic finely chopped
- Provide 1 tbsp ginger paste
- Take 1 onion finely chopped(big size onion)
- You need 1 capsicum (small&big size cut)
- You need 1 tbsp green chilli
- Take 3 tbsp chilli sauce
- Use 1 tbsp soya sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp ketchup
- Get 1 tbsp vinegar
- Provide to taste Salt
- Take 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- Take 1/4 tbsp sugar
- Use 2 tbsp corn flour better
Instructions to make Chana chilli recipe:
- Sabse pahle kabuli chana aur salt add kar ke cooker mein boiled kar lenge
- Boiled hone ke baad isme corn flour add krenge
- Oil gram kar deep fry krenge chana ko oil mein jab chana dalenge to 30 sec usse touch ni krenge 30sec baad spoon ke help sai fry krenge..jab golden brown ho jaiye to nikal lenge
- Phir pan mein oil add krenge usme chilli, garlic,ginger paste add kar ke fry krenge..uske baad isme onion add krenge brown hone tak phir isme capsicum add kar ke fry krenge uske baad isme salt, chilli sauce,soya sauce,ketchup,vinegar,black pepper,sugar add kar ke 2-3min tak fry krenge
- 2-3min fry krne ke baad isme corn flour ka ek thik ghol bana lenge aur isme add kar denge
- Gas ko off kar ke chana mix kar denge (greens of spring onions or coriander leaf sai garnish kar serve kar sakte hai maine use ni kiye yeh)
Kala chana are the desi variety of chickpeas that are brown to black in color. These are used widely in Indian cuisine to make curries, stew and even stir fry dishes. This post shares the details on how to prepare and cook kala chana in a pot, pressure cooker & Instant pot. Heat the oil in a large pan on medium heat. Cook for a couple of minutes.
If you find this Chana chilli recipe recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.