Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Besan Ka Chilla recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Besan Ka Chilla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Besan Ka Chilla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to besan ka chilla recipe. You can have besan ka chilla using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Besan Ka Chilla:
- Provide 1 cup besan (gram flour)
- Get 1 small onion, finely chopped or ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- Prepare 1 small tomato finely chopped or ¼ cup finely chopped tomatoes
- Prepare 1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves
- Provide 1 small green chilli (finely chopped or ½ to ⅔ teaspoon finely chopped green chillies)
- Prepare 1/2 inch ginger finely chopped or ½ teaspoon finely chopped ginger
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon carom seeds (ajwain) or cumin seeds
- Get 2-3 pinches turmeric powder
- Take 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
- You need 1/2-2/3 cup water or add as required
- Prepare salt as per taste
- Get oil as required
Instructions to make Besan Ka Chilla:
- Take 1 cup besan in a mixing bowl. Add all the dry ingredients.
- With a wired whisk begin to mix everything. Add 1/2 cup of water,
- Mix to a smooth flowing consistency in the batter. Break lumps if any while mixing batter. If the batter looks thick, then add 1 to 3 tbsp more water.
- Heat a tawa or a flat pan on a low flame. You can use an iron tawa or a non stick pan. If using iron griddle or tawa, then spread a bit of oil on the tawa. Let the pan become medium hot. Then take a ladle full of the batter and pour on the pan Gently with the back of the ladle, begin to spread the batter.
- Spread lightly and gently so that the cheela does not break. On a low flame cook the cheela till the top begins to look cooked. Then drizzle 1/2 to 1 tsp oil on the cheela at the edges and all around. Continue to cook till the base gets light golden.
- Flip and now cook the other side. Cook this side till you see golden spots on the besan chilla. Fold and serve chilla hot or warm. Besan chilla are best had hot. But if you are not able to serve them hot, then place them in a casserole. They remain warm and can be served later.
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram with a picture if you try this recipe!
This besan chilla recipealso called Rajasthani besan cheela is a tasty Indian pancake made of besan (gram flour), spices and herbs. They have a texture similar to a soft dosa. Besan cheelaor besan chillais prepared with gram flour, spices and sometimes with a dash of vegetables. Besan ka puda a.k.a besan ka chilla is a savory Indian crepe. It is also referred to as a vegetable omelet.
If you find this Besan Ka Chilla recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.