Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Daddy's Spicy Chili Dip Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Daddy's Spicy Chili Dip Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to daddy's spicy chili dip casserole recipe. You can cook daddy's spicy chili dip casserole using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Daddy's Spicy Chili Dip Casserole:
- Use 1 can spicy Hormel chili no beans (or equivalent) (15oz)
- Provide 1 can hot fire roasted green Chiles, do not drain (4oz)
- You need 1 can sliced black olives, drained (3.8oz),
- You need 1 brick pepper jack cheese
- Provide 1 jarred jalepeno slices, about 10-15
- Provide 4 oz cream cheese, room temp
Instructions to make Daddy's Spicy Chili Dip Casserole:
- preheat oven to 350°
- spread cream cheese over bottom and sides of a 1 quart casserole.
- spread half of chili, then half of green Chiles, then half of olives.
- slice cheese into 1/4 inch strips. then layer half of it on top.
- repeat steps 3 & 4 until all ingredients are used. except jalepeno slices.
- place jalepeno slices on top.
- bake for 30-40 minutes until bubbly and heated through
- serve with tortilla chips.
- great as a meal or as an appetizer for a party, just double the recipe! :)
Hatch green chile is specific to the Hatch Valley in southern NM. Green chile is being grown across seas being sold as "Hatch". The secret of the chile is the soil it is grown in found only in NM. If not in the SW US the best place to get authentic Hatch is online. Stir black beans, corn, picante sauce, chopped green chiles, chili powder, and cumin into chicken mixture until thoroughly combined.
If you find this Daddy's Spicy Chili Dip Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.