Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach and Cottage Cheese Momos with Honey Chilli dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and Cottage Cheese Momos with Honey Chilli dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and cottage cheese momos with honey chilli dip recipe. You can have spinach and cottage cheese momos with honey chilli dip using 32 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach and Cottage Cheese Momos with Honey Chilli dip:
- Prepare Momos
- Get 3/4 cup plain flour for white dough
- Get 3/4 cup plain flour for green dough
- Use 1/2 cup Water for kneading
- Use to taste Salt
- Take 10-12 spinach leaves
- You need 2 teaspoon sesame oil for dough
- Get Spinach paneer Filling :
- Provide 1 bunch spinach leaves
- Provide 100 grams cottage cheese / paneer
- Take to taste Salt
- You need 1/4 teaspoon Pepper powder
- You need 2 spring onions and leaves
- Take 1 tablespoon chilli sauce
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon garlic paste
- Use 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Take 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- Provide Honey chilli dip :
- Prepare 3 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- Get 2 teaspoon Ginger paste
- Use 1 teaspoon Garlic paste
- Get 1 teaspoon Green Chilli paste
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Finely chopped fresh red and green chillies
- Prepare 3-5 tablespoons honey
- Provide 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- You need 1/4 cup water
- You need 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- You need 1 teaspoon Chilli sauce
- You need 2 teaspoons roasted sesame seeds
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon corn flour
- Take to taste Salt
- Take 1/2 teaspoon soya sauce
Steps to make Spinach and Cottage Cheese Momos with Honey Chilli dip:
- Clean and wash spinach. In a pan add the leaves add a cup of hot water and boil for few minutes. Strain the leaves.
- Add 8-10 leaves in a mixer jar and make a paste. Pass through a fine sieve and reserve the green juice for green dough.
- Prepare a white dough by mixing flour, oil, some salt. Sprinkle some oil, cover and keep dough for resting.
- Prepare green dough by mixing flour, oil some salt and green water. Sprinkle some oil, cover and keep dough for resting.
- Chop the remaining spinach leaves, onions, paneer and keep them ready
- Mix all the ingredients under the filling section and mix well
- In a pan heat oil for the sauce, add ginger garlic chilli paste and saute. Add chopped red and green chillies and cook.
- Add honey and sugar and cook. Add water and mix.
- Add other ingredients to this sauce and it's ready
- To prepare two coloured momos. Divide white dough in 3 portions. Roll in a cigar shape. Divide green dough and roll into rectangles. Use plain flour for rolling.
- Place cigar over green rectangular roll. Tightly wrap and cover. Pinch together both ends so that they stick together.
- Cut into 1/4 inch thick circles.
- Place one circle and start to flatten from sides using a rolling pin. Keep the centre part thick.
- Prepare all the circles into puris.
- Place 1 teaspoon of the filling in the centre. Fold into half, join both the triangular ends by pinching gently. Refer to the picture below.
- Place all the prepared momos into the greased dish, in a preheating steamer. Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes. Overcooking will make the momos rubbery and they might loose the colour too.
- Serve beautiful double coloured momos with the dip, decorate with chopped green onion leaves.
- Enjoy warm with loved ones.
Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each portion into a patty. While momos are known to have originated in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan, they are now common and a popular street food variety in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and several other cities in India. Paneer Momos can be steamed, fried or pan-fried, to be eaten with schezwan sauce and a creamy mayonnaise. Momos tossed in Schezwan Sauce. celery, spring onions and parsley comes with fiery hot chili tomato dip. These puffy delights are packed up with fresh spinach cottage cheese, celery, spring onion and seasoning.
If you find this Spinach and Cottage Cheese Momos with Honey Chilli dip recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.