Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Rajma Tikki Kathi Rolls,Cucumber Veggie Rolls, Soya spring Rolls with Chili Paneer Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rajma Tikki Kathi Rolls,Cucumber Veggie Rolls, Soya spring Rolls with Chili Paneer Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma Tikki Kathi Rolls,Cucumber Veggie Rolls, Soya spring Rolls with Chili Paneer Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma tikki kathi rolls,cucumber veggie rolls, soya spring rolls with chili paneer noodles recipe. To make rajma tikki kathi rolls,cucumber veggie rolls, soya spring rolls with chili paneer noodles you only need 56 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma Tikki Kathi Rolls,Cucumber Veggie Rolls, Soya spring Rolls with Chili Paneer Noodles:
- Provide Rajma Tikki Kathi Rolls
- Prepare Ingredients:
- Take For the Roti:
- Take 1 cup wheat flour
- Provide 1/2 cup soya flour(soya chunks grinded into powder)
- You need Salt
- Use Oil
- Prepare Water
- You need For The Rajma Tikkis
- You need 1 cup soaked and boiled rajma, lightly mashed
- Get 1/2 cup boiled, peeled and mashed potatoes
- Prepare 1/4 cup crumbled paneer
- You need 3/4 cup sliced onions
- Use 2 tbsp ghee
- Provide 2 tbsp grated ginger
- Take 1 1/2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- Take 3/4 tsp garam masala
- Provide to taste salt
- Provide oil for shallow frying
- Use Other Ingredients
- Provide 1/2 cup carrot juliennes
- Use 1/2 cup finely chopped spring onions whites
- Provide to taste chaat masala
- Use 1 lettuce, torn into pieces
- You need 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- Provide Cucumber Veggie Roll
- Provide Ingredients :
- Prepare 1/2 cup cashews, soaked overnight in water
- You need 1 cucumber
- Get 2 carrots, sliced into matchsticks
- Take 1 Capsicum sliced into matchsticks
- Prepare 1 Red Bell pepper sliced into matchsticks
- Provide 5-7 strands Spring Onion
- Use 1 small bunch cilantro
- Prepare Sheet Making the Spring roll
- You need Ingredients :
- Get 1 cup All¬ Purpose Flour (plus extra flour to dust over the sheets)
- Prepare 1/2 cup soya flour(soya chunks grinded into powder)
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Salt
- Prepare 2 tsp Oil
- You need Water (for kneading)
- Take Making of Filling For Soya Spring Roll :
- Prepare Ingredients :
- You need 1 Cup cottage cheese/ paneer
- Get 1 Cup Boiled noodles
- Use 1/2 cup chopped onions
- Use 1/2 cup chopped capsicum
- Get 1/4 cup spring onions
- Take 1 Tsp soya sauce
- Use 1 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Provide 1 Tsp green chilli sauce
- Use 1 Tsp Mustard sauce
- Provide 1 Tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- Take 1 Tbsp chillies chopped
- Use Salt
- Take pepper
Steps to make Rajma Tikki Kathi Rolls,Cucumber Veggie Rolls, Soya spring Rolls with Chili Paneer Noodles:
- Instructions For Making Chapati For Kathi Roll : - 1. Knead all the ingredients into a soft dough and let it rest for half hour. - 2. Make equal balls out of it and roll into a chapatti. - 3. Heat a griddle and bake the chapatti from both the sides by putting a little oil. - 4. Keep inside the hot pot.
- For the rajma tikkis: - 1. Heat the ghee in a broad pan, add the ginger and green chillies and sauté for 30 seconds. - 2. Add the rajma, potatoes, paneer, red chilli powder,garam masala and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring continuously. - 3. Divide the mixture into 5-6 equal portions and shape each portion into oval tikkis. - 4. Heat the griddle put some oil on it and shallow-fry the tikkis on a medium flame till they are golden brown in colour from all the s
- Assembly : - 1. Combine the carrots, spring onion whites and chaat masala in a bowl, mix well and keep aside. - 2. Place a roti on a clean dry surface and arrange lettuce in a single row in the centre of the roti. - 3. Place 2 tikkis and arrange the carrot-spring onion white mixture over it. - 4. Finally spread mayonnaise over it and roll it up tightly. - 5. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 1 more wrap. - 6. Wrap a tissue paper around each wrap and serve with mayodip and sweet chilli Sauce
- Instruction For Cucumber Rolls: - - 1. Drain cashews and put into blender. - 2. Process, scraping sides with spatula if necessary, until cashews are a soft paste but still have some texture. - 3. Chop the ends off of the cucumber and use a vegetable peeler to peel your cucumber into long, thin strips. - 4. Lay cyucumber strip flat one after another and add a spoonful of cashew mixture onto cucumber bed. - 5. Add all the veggies and roll up the cucumber. - - Serve with Sweet Chili Sauce.
- Instructions For Spring Rolls: - 1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl, add sufficient water and knead it into a soft dough. Cover dough - 2. and keep aside for 15 minutes. - 3. Divide dough into 12 portions and form balls of the dough. - 4. Take 2 dough balls and roll them into small circles. (size of puris). To one circle, apply some oil all over the circle and dust some flour over it.
- Cover the non¬oiled and non¬flour dusted circle over the oiled and flour dusted circle. - 6. Roll this again lightly to form a bigger circle.(Size of chapati) - 7. On a low flame, heat a griddle, and place the chapati over it. Check to see bubbles appearing - 8. over it. (about 1 minute) Then flip it quickly and cook on other side (1/2 minute). Continue this process for all the remaining dough. Take one double sheet at a time, and separate it by pulling it carefully apart.
- Instructions For Filling: - 1. Heat oil in a pan, add ginger garlic paste. - 2. Add paneer cubes and fry a little till light brown. - 3. Now add onion and capsicum and sauté. - 4. Add all the sauce, salt and pepper and mix well. - 5. Add the noodles and mix well
- Assembly : - 1. Place the sheet on a clean flat surface. Place a spoon full of filling about 2 cms away from the corner of the sheet. Now pick up that corner and roll into a tight wrap around the filling. Once you roll till the center of the sheet, fold both right and left corners towards the center. Continue to roll. Once the roll comes to the opposite corner, brush the corner with the flour paste and stick the corner nicely to the roll. Make sure that there are no gaps in the roll.
- Heat a pan with oil and once the oil is hot, drop the spring rolls one by one and fry until golden brown. As our stuffing is already cooked we need not cook the spring rolls in low/medium flame. You can fry them in high flame. Drain them on a paper napkin. - 3. Enjoy hot with hot and sweet chilli sauce, mayonnaise dip and chilli vinegar.
- Mayonnaise Dip : - ½ cup Hung Curd - ½ cup mayonnaise - Salt - Lemon - Spring onion greens - - Mix all and serve. - - Vinegar Chili Sauce - - Vinegar - Green Chillies chopped - - Mix and serve
See more ideas about Street food, Paratha bread, Food. Chicken Tikki (Chicken Cutlet) Cocktail Samosa. Fried Soya Nugget(Snacks) indian Vegetable Spring Rolls. jeemekand /Kanda Vada ( South Indian) Kale Chane Ka Kebab. kamalkakdi or lotus stem ke Tikki. Khasta Matar Bhari Aloo Ki Tikki. First of all take oil in a wok,add gingergarlic paste,saute it add onions,then add capsicum,saute them.
If you find this Rajma Tikki Kathi Rolls,Cucumber Veggie Rolls, Soya spring Rolls with Chili Paneer Noodles recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.