Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggless Churros recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggless Churros recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably pick out many items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggless churros recipe. To make eggless churros you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggless Churros:
- Prepare 1 cup water
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Use 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Get 1 cup maida
- Provide For dusting the churros
- Provide 2 tbsp castor sugar
- Provide 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- Take Oil for frying the churros
- Use To serve
- You need Chocolate sauce
Steps to make Eggless Churros:
- In a pan take 1 cup water, switch on the flame, then add sugar, salt and oil mix well, once the sugar dissolves lower the flame and add maida and mix thoroughly using a whisk.
- Once the dough comes together switch off the flame and take the dough in a plate, meanwhile heat the oil.
- Put the warm dough in a cloth piping bag & pipe out churros in hot oil, deep fry them over medium flame till golden brown.
- In another plate mix castor sugar & cinnamon powder, coat the hot churros in this cinnamon sugar mix & serve them with chocolate sauce.
I like the simplicity of this eggless dough recipe with nearly the same outcome and these golden brown homemade churros are totally delicious. Accompanied with silky chocolate sauce, and you'll be in dessert heaven. In a pan add water, coconut oil, sugar and salt. Mix together until coconut oil melts and water boils. Turn off heat when water boils and add flour.
If you find this Eggless Churros recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.