Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango Mastani Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango Mastani Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango mastani cake recipe. You can have mango mastani cake using 21 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Mastani Cake:
- Prepare For the cake sponge:
- Use 2 & 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Take 1 tsp baking soda
- Use 2 tsp baking powder
- Take 400 g condensed milk
- You need 200 g melted butter
- Provide 2 tbsp Sugar
- Provide 1 Cup water
- Get 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- You need & 1/2 cup Sugar syrup x
- You need 1 cup whipping cream
- Take Fresh mango pulp of 1 & 1/2 Alphanso mango
- Get Other ingredients used in layers-
- Get 3-4 tbsp tutti frutti of red, yellow and green colour
- You need 2 tbsp mix fruits jam
- Use 4 tbsp fresh fruits cut into pieces (banana, pineapple, mango, kiwi fruit)
- You need Ingredients for decorating-
- Get as needed Thin Mango slices (as required) for making roses
- Take 6 cherries
- Get as required Tutti frutti
- Provide as required Mango slices and kiwi piece
Steps to make Mango Mastani Cake:
- Pre-heat oven for 10 minutes at 180°C
- Sift all the dry ingredients (All purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda) 3-4 times.
- In another container add condensed milk, butter, water and essence. Microwave this mixture on high for a minute. Add sugar to it and mix it well.
- Add dry ingredients mixture slowly to the wet mixture in three parts.
- Mix slowly to get smooth batter but don't over mix.
- Pour the batter into a greased vessels and bake it for approximately 50-55 minutes or till the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- After it is baked cool it on wire rack.
- Keep a vessel in which whipped cream is to be whipped and the rods of hand beater used for whipping, in the freezer for an hour.
- Now take the whipping cream in the vessel kept in the freezer. Keep a ice bath below the vessel.
- Whip for about 2 mins and then add some mango pulp to the cream and whip again for some time.
- Add the pulp little by little and keep whipping.
- Initially whip at slow speed till soft peaks are formed.
- After the soft peaks are formed whip at highest speed till stiff peaks are formed.
- Now cut the two cakes sponges into halves horizontally. Cut the bumps formed on the top.
- Take cake board and spread some whipped cream on it and place one of pieces of the sponge on it.
- Soak the sponge cake properly with sugar syrup.
- Now apply whipped cream layer and sprinkle the tutti frutti on it.
- Now cover this with other pieces of sponge cake. Soak this layer with sugar syrup properly.
- Spread mixed fruit jam layer over it. Now spread the fruits evenly on the jam.
- Cover this with the last piece of cake sponge and soak it with sugar syrup. Now give a crumb coating with whipped cream and keep it in the fridge for an hour.
- Now finally coat the cake with whipped cream fully.
- Now make whipped cream rossettes and top with green coloured tutti frutti.
- Keep cherries in between the rossettes.
- Using thin mango slices make three roses from it and keep it in the centre of the cake. Keep kiwi fruit pieces near the mango roses.
- On the sides of the cake make a small layer of tutti frutti and the layer of mango slices and kiwi pieces.
- Yummy mango mastani cake is ready to eat.
Some of the famous sellers of Mastani are Sujata Mastani, Gujjar Mastani, Kasturi Mastani and also some restuarant sell them. You get variety of mastani like chocolate mastani, pineapple mastani, dry-fruit mastani, mango mastani, pineapple mastani, orange mastani, vanilla masatani, butterscotch mastani etc. In a blender jug add mangoes chunks, sugar, milk, ice cream and blend well. In a serving glass add ice cubes, mango chunks, almonds, prepared mango shake and ice cream scoops. Garnish with tooty fruity, almonds, cherries and serve.
If you find this Mango Mastani Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.