Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Chicken Shawarma recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken shawarma recipe. You can cook chicken shawarma using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Shawarma:
- Get 1 1/2 Cup flour
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- Prepare 1.5 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp yeast
- Provide 1 egg
- Get 1/3 Cup water
- Prepare 2 tbsp oil
- Provide 300 grams boneless chicken
- Provide 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- You need 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- You need 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp curd
- Get 6 tbsp tomato sauce
Instructions to make Chicken Shawarma:
- First, add 1 ½ cup flour, Sugar 1 ½ tbsp, salt ½ tsp, Yeast 1 tbsp, 1 Egg, ⅓ cup water Oil 1tbsp in a bowl and knead to make a dough.
- Cover and keep for at least 1 hour.
- Now in a bowl add 300g boneless chicken and ½ tsp chilli powder and 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, Coriander powder ½ tsp, Salt 1 tsp, Black pepper powder ¼ tsp and curd 1 tbsp and mix well.
- Now in a pan add 1 tbsp oil and pan fry the chicken.
- After the dough has rise roll out thick and big circles.
- Now cook on a pan without oil on low flame.
- Now take 6 tbsp tomato sauce and add ¼ tsp black pepper powder and mix well
- Now cut the chicken into fine pieces.
- Now apply the sauce on the flatbread and keep the cutted chicken on it and roll. Serve and enjoy.
A blend of olive oil, lemon juice and lots of spices. True shawarma is cooked with stacked, spice-marinated meats- lamb, turkey, chicken, beef, or a mix of meats- on a vertical rotisserie machine or spit. The shawarma turns and slowly roasts for hours and hours, basted in fat and its own juices. Chicken Shawarma is a popular gourmet sandwich that you can get at Middle Eastern restaurants. Marinated chicken chunks are mounted on a large rotating skewer and then roasted slowly to perfection against a gas burning grill.
If you find this Chicken Shawarma recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.