Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Tequila Lime Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tequila Lime Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tequila Lime Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tequila lime chicken recipe. To make tequila lime chicken you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tequila Lime Chicken:
- Use 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Get 1 cup olive oil infused with 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Provide 4 Tbsp. tequila
- Get 4 Tbsp. fresh squeezed lime juice
- Use 3 tsp. hot sauce
- Take 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- You need 2 tsp. ground ginger
- Take 2 tsp. chili powder
- You need 1 tsp. each salt and pepper
- Get 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Use Toppings:
- You need strips cheddar cheese, tortilla
Steps to make Tequila Lime Chicken:
- Begin by making marinade. In a bowl, whisk together oil, tequila, lime juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, ginger, chili powder and salt & pepper. Reserve 2/3 cup of marinade for later use.
- Cut each chicken breast in half.
- Place inside ziplock bag and pound to 1/4 inch thickness with meat pounder.
- Place in marinade turning to coat evenly. Place covered in fridge for minimum of 30 minutes.
- Grill chicken until thoroughly cooked and browned.
- Meanwhile, place reserved marinade in pan and boil over medium high heat for 3 minutes or until reduced/thickened.
- Add heavy whipping cream and whisk until completely incorporated. Remove from heat.
- Serve chicken smothered in cream sauce and toppings of choice. Enjoy!
Forget the over dry and tasteless Mexican style chicken, my Baked Tequila Lime Chicken is not only super easy but is loaded with flavor and bursting with juices! Plus while it is marinade recommended it is not necessary making this chicken the perfect quick dinner meal! For mexi-ranch blend all ingredients in blender. Grill chicken on outdoor or indoor grill. When done, place in casserole dish.
If you find this Tequila Lime Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.