Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Qeema Bread😋 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Qeema Bread😋 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you should completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to qeema bread😋 recipe. To make qeema bread😋 you only need 27 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Qeema Bread😋:
- Provide For dough
- Prepare 2 cups All-purpose flour(maida)
- Take 2 tbsp Milk powder
- Provide 4 tbsp Melted butter
- You need 1 tsp Powder sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp Salt
- Provide 1 tsp Instant yeast
- Provide Lukewarm milk as you required
- You need For stuffin
- Use 1/2 kg Beef mince
- Provide 2 onion (chopped)
- Get 1 tomato (chopped)
- Take 1 glass Water
- Use 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Get 1/2 tsp Salt
- Use 1 tsp Chilli flakes
- Take 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Provide 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- Use 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin powder
- You need Green chilli 2(chopped)
- Provide 2 tbsp Oil
- Use Amchoor powder 1/4 tsp/half lemon
- Get Other ingredients
- Take 1 Beaten egg
- Take 1 tsp Sesame
- Provide Some dry plain flour
Steps to make Qeema Bread😋:
- Ek bowl myn flour,sugar,instant yeast,salt,milk powder dal kar mix kar lyn or melted butter daal dyn or hathun sy achy sy mix kar lyn
- Ab neem garam doodh sy 10 min goondh lyn or garam jgah par rise hony ke liye rakh dyn cover kar ke
- Stuffin ke liye ek pan myn qeema,salt,chilli flakes,adhy katy pyaz,tomatoes,coriander powder,cumin powder,ginger garlic paste,red chilli powder or ek glass pani daal dyn or 10 sy 15 mints ke liye cover kar ke low to medium flame par rakh dyn
- 10 sy 15 mnt ke bad qeema gall jye ga ab 5 mnt qeemy kio bhoon lyn high flame par or baki bachi pyaz,garam masala,green chilli or amchoor powder ya phr adha lemon kat kar dal dyn or 5 mnt low flame par dam par rakh dyn
- Stuffin ke liye Qeema ready hai ab usko thanda hony ke liye rakh dyn
- Ab dough ko nikal lyn or 2 brabar hisun myn kat lyn
- Dough ka paira bana lyn or bail lyn lambai ki shkl myn ab us ke darmiyan main qeema rakh dyn or sides sy cutter ya churi ki madad sy cut kar lyn
- Dono trf sy brabar cut kar lyn or zigzag ki trah utha kar ek dosry ke uper rkhty jyen aisy hi rakh lyn
- Oven ko 20 min ke liye 250c par preheat hony ke liye rakh dyn
- Ab qeema bread ko baking tray myn rakh lyn tray ko phly oil sy grease kar lyn
- Ab bread ke uper anda brush kar lyn or sesame daal dyn
- Ab bread ko 200c par 25 min ke liye bake hony ke liye rakh dyn
- Bread ke bake hony ke bad us par butter brush kar lyn aisy wo soft rahy ga
- Thora thanda hony ke bad serving tray myn nikal lyn or ketchup ke sth yummy yummy serve kryn😋😋
- Aisy hi dosri bread bhi ready kar lyn or yummy c serve kryn😋
Allow the yeast to activate for a few minutes before adding the following one at a time and stirring in between: oil, yogurt, salt, sugar then eggs. Now dip the rolls in beaten egg and roll in bread crumbs, Fry and serve; Aalu Qeema Rolls Recipe in Urdu and English. At Masala TV you can check complete Aalu Qeema Rolls Recipe in Urdu and English. This is one of the best recipes by chef Zubaida Tariq at Masala TV show. Check out the other best recipes of chefs Zubaida Tariq.
If you find this Qeema Bread😋 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.