Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef and vegetables stir fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and vegetables stir fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It contains tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and vegetables stir fry recipe. You can have beef and vegetables stir fry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef and vegetables stir fry:
- Get At least a 200g steak cut into cubes
- Take 2 TBSP flour
- Provide 1 TSP garlic powder
- Use 1 TBSP butter
- Use 1 TBSP toasted sesame oil
- Prepare 1 large onion cut into extra large cubes
- Take 2 TBSP vegetarian stir fry sauce
- Prepare 1 TBSP soy sauce
- Get 100 ml water
- Get 1 pack green beans cut in 3
- Prepare 1 pack bean sprouts
- You need 1 TBSP sesame seeds
- Get 3 stalks spring onions, chopped
- You need Sprinkle of chilli flakes (optional)
Steps to make Beef and vegetables stir fry:
- In a bowl, mix the flour, the garlic powder and add the beef cut into cubes. Make sure the cubes are well covered with flour and separated from each other.
- In a pan at medium heat, add the butter and sesame oil. Once the butter is melted, stir in the beef let it brown then add the onions.
- Let the onions soften a little bit then add the soy sauce and stir fry sauce. Combine well then add the green beans, stir and put the lid on to cook for around 3 minutes. Check if the green beans are cooked, they must be soft to the fork but not melting point, just "al dente".
- Once the green beans are cooked, add the bean sprouts, sesame seeds and the water to help make the sauce, mix it all together. Leave it to cook with the lid on for 2 minutes. Add half of the spring onions, stir for the last time and garnish with the rest of the spring onions. Serve with rice and a sprinkle of chilli flakes on top. Enjoy!
Heat up skillet, add oil, begin to stir fry beef cuts. Add the garlic, ginger and onions to the beef. Continue to stir till onions looks translucent. Add the carrots, stir fry for about a minute to soften slightly. Enjoy a Chinese-style takeout at home with this light Beef Tenderloin & Vegetable Stir Fry!
If you find this Beef and vegetables stir fry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.