Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most probably pick out a lot of items out of habit. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef fry recipe. You can have beef fry using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Fry:
- Get strips Beef - cut into
- Take 1 Onion - medium cut
- Prepare 1 Ginger - piece chopped into pieces
- You need 3 cloves Garlic - minced
- Prepare 3 tbsps Soy Sauce - (or more depending on quantity)
- Take 2 tbsps Chilli Sauce - (or more depending on quantity)
- Prepare 1 Cinnamon Stick -
- Use to taste Salt
- Take Pepper
- Get Olive oil for frying
- Take Optional Bell Pepper -
Instructions to make Beef Fry:
- In a fry pan, add some olive oil and let the cinnamon stick flavour the oil
- Sauté the onions, ginger and garlic until the onions go transparent
- Add the measure of soy and chilli sauce you require
- I just added a measurement, but its best to eyeball it for flavour
- Bring this to a boil, which should take a couple of minutes
- Then add the strips of beef and some salt to taste
- I put the fire on medium, so it slowly cooked, and roasted the beef pieces
- When its done, all the liquid should dry up and literally go into the beef pieces (YUM!)
- I did not add the bell pepper, but if you do, add it with the beef pieces, or a few minutes after because it does not take long to cook
- Enjoy it nice and hot!
To get that delicious flavor restaurant-quality beef and broccoli stir fry, add your favorite vegetables and of course lots of broccoli (naturally). Serve this beef stir fry with white rice, egg noodles or over fried rice! Move beef to the side of the wok and add broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, green onion, and garlic to the center of the wok. How to make Kerala Style Beef Fry - video recipe! Then cook the marinated beef and dry up if.
If you find this Beef Fry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.