Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best 1 Pot, 30 Minute Spicy Chili with Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 1 Pot, 30 Minute Spicy Chili with Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 1 pot, 30 minute spicy chili with tofu recipe. To cook 1 pot, 30 minute spicy chili with tofu you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook 1 Pot, 30 Minute Spicy Chili with Tofu:
- Get 1 lb ground beef or venison
- Prepare 1-64 oz bottle v8 hot and spicy
- Take 1 lb extra firm tofu
- Take 1 pack hot chili seasoning
- Provide 1 jalapeño- diced fine
- Get 1/2 purple onion diced finely
- Take 1 limes juice
- Use 1 can diced tomatoes with green Chile’s (hot)
- Get 1 can dark red kidney beans
- Provide 1 can great northern beans
- Prepare 1 can light red kidney beans
- Get 1 can navy beans
- Provide 2 tablespoons sugar
- Get To taste: pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, paprika and red chili flakes
Steps to make 1 Pot, 30 Minute Spicy Chili with Tofu:
- Mix diced jalapeño, diced onion and diced tofu (drain tofu and lightly squeeze) into a large kettle and sauté on medium heat until onion is translucent.
- Place ground beef in with the sautéed tofu, onion and jalapeño and cook until beef is done. Squeeze in lime.
- Drain beans and add them in as well as tomatoes with green Chile’s, v8 and all spices. Simmer on low for 15-20 minutes to bring out the heat in the pepper and spices.
The official start of Fall is about a week away. That can only mean one thing at my house it's time for chili. In the cooler months chili is my go to meal. We love chili here and I love to make it. Return to heat and add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, green chiles, kidney beans, black beans, chili powder, cumin powder, cayenne pepper, paprika, cumin powder, sugar, salt, pepper, corn.
If you find this 1 Pot, 30 Minute Spicy Chili with Tofu recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.