Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Gazar Ka halwa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gazar Ka halwa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gazar ka halwa recipe. You can have gazar ka halwa using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gazar Ka halwa:
- Provide 8-9 medium tender juicy carrots
- Prepare 4 cups full fat organic milk
- Provide 4 tablespoons ghee
- Prepare 10-12 tablespoons regular sugar
- You need 5-6 green cardamom
- Use 10-12 whole cashews
- You need 10-12 almonds
- Take 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- Use 1 pinch saffron strands
Steps to make Gazar Ka halwa:
- First rinse, peel and then grate the carrots (8-9 medium sized tender juicy carrots), either with a hand held grater or in a food processor. - you need approx 4 to 4.5 cups grated carrots.
- In a kadai or deep thick bottomed pan combine milk and grated carrots.on a low to medium flame, bring the whole mixture to a boil and then simmer.while the mixture is simmering on a low flame, keep on stirring in between.The grated carrots will cook in the milk and the milk will start to reduce and evaporate.
- When the milk has 75% reduced, add the ghee, sugar and powdered cardamom to the mixture.Stir well and continue to simmer and cook on a low flame.do keep on stirring the halwa in between.Towards the end, add the cashews, almonds, saffron and raisins. simmer the halwa till all the milk is evaporated. switch off the burner. garnish with some chopped dry fruits while serving.
According to Ayurveda, ghee helps you keep warm from within, making it an important part winter diet. The cold winter season makes most of us lazy. Carrot halwa / Gajar Ka halwa is a popular indian sweet recipe often served as dessert in many restaurants. People love it all over the world. It is a carrot based sweet dessert pudding.
If you find this Gazar Ka halwa recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.