Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggless Suji Mango Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggless Suji Mango Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggless suji mango cake recipe. You can have eggless suji mango cake using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggless Suji Mango Cake:
- Prepare 1 cup suji
- Use 1 cup fresh mango pulp
- Prepare 1/4 cup butter
- Provide 1/4 cup sugar
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt
- Get 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- Get 1 tsp baking powder
- Use 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Prepare 2-3 tsp milk
- You need 1/4 cup chopped cashew nuts and tutti-fruttitutti-frutti for garnishing
Steps to make Eggless Suji Mango Cake:
- In a grinding jar grind mango pulp and sugar together to get smooth paste
- In a bowl mix together suji, butter, cardamom powder, salt
- Add mango pulp and mix well and set aside for 15 minutes
- Meanwhile preheated a pressure cooker, grease and dust with flour a baking tin
- Now add baking powder and baking soda in batter and mix well
- Add 2 to 3 tsp milk and mix well, for better consistency if required
- Pour the batter in baking tin and tap it 2 to 3 times, decorate nuts and tutti-frutti on top then back for 45 minutes in preheated cooker
- After 45 minutes check with a toothpick, if toothpick comes out clean then your cake is done, if not then bake another 5 to 7 minutes
- Cool completely then demold it, cut and serve
- Adjust the sugar according to the sweetness of the fresh mangoes
For making this easy dessert recipe, take suji, butter, sugar, baking soda and baking powder in a mixing bowl. Now add mango puree, milk and mix well them into a smooth batter. Now grease a microwave safe bowl and pour the batter into it. Garnish with nuts of your choice. This is a great snack/tiffin/dessert option.
If you find this Eggless Suji Mango Cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.