Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Egg and Mushroom Devil recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg and Mushroom Devil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg and Mushroom Devil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg and mushroom devil recipe. You can have egg and mushroom devil using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg and Mushroom Devil:
- Provide 200 grams American Oyster Mushrooms
- You need 4 clove Garlic Finely Chopped
- You need 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Provide 4 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Prepare 2 tsp Red Chile Powder
- Get 3 tbsp Dried Red Chillie Pieces
- Prepare 1 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- You need 1 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 cup Curry Leaves
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Tumeric Powder
- You need 2 tbsp Mayoneese
- Provide 3 small Green chillies chopped
- Take 2 small Tomatoes chopped into 1cm cubes
- Prepare 1 small Onion finely Chopped
- Take 1 large Egg
Instructions to make Egg and Mushroom Devil:
- Put the mushroom's into a bowl and add 300ml boiling water to it. Let it be for 3-5 minutes. Do not cover the bowl. Keep it open.
- Take out the mushrooms and drain it for another 5 minutes. And tear it into thin strips as shown in photo.
- Heat up a pan and add the vegetable oil. Add the garlic and stir for 30 seconds. Add the chopped onions and stir till they turn light gold.
- Add the curry leaves and let them cook till they turn dark green.
- Add the mushroom strips and add tumeric powder to it and stir. Close the pan and let it cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chillie powder and red chillie pieces and the green chillie and mix well.
- Put the egg yolk into a bowl and add the garlic powder and mix well using a fork or an egg beater.
- Add the egg mixture to the mushrooms and mix softly. Close the lid of the pan and let it cook for another 4-5 minutes in medium heat.
- Add the mayo and mix well , Add the salt to taste…. This dish goes well with buttered bread or with rice.
Cut hard boiled eggs in half and take out yolks. Chill in ice water for thirty minutes. In a large pan brown the mushrooms and onion in butter. Add a little mascarpone cheese and truffle oil to the mixture and these will be the most decadent deviled eggs you will ever taste! After you boil the eggs, run cold water over them.
If you find this Egg and Mushroom Devil recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.