Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Choco idli cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Choco idli cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Choco idli cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to choco idli cake recipe. You can have choco idli cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Choco idli cake:
- Take 20-22 sweet biscuits (Marie or Parle-G)
- Provide 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Get 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Provide 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Provide 3/4-1 cup milk
- Prepare as required Chocolate syrup or chocolate ganache
- Take as required Colourful sugar balls
Instructions to make Choco idli cake:
- Break biscuits with hand and grind in mixer grinder and make powder.
- In a steamer add enough water and allow it to boil. Grease idli mould or katori with oil. (I have used katoris as in katori cake becomes thicker and better).
- Meanwhile, take a mixing bowl. Add biscuit powder and powdered sugar. Mix well. Then add cocoa powder and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add milk gradually by mixing it and prepare the flowing consistency batter.
- Pour batter in greased katoris and steam for 8-10 minutes or until done. (Check with a toothpick). Then let it cool down completely. Then demould it. Soft and fluffy idli cake is ready.
- Enjoy this idli cake simply or apply chocolate syrup or ganache and sprinkle sugar balls on it. Or decorate as per your choice.
Read how you could make chocolate cake in idly steamer. Chocolate Idli Cake is a dessert which you can make it and store it in refrigerator and then can have it anytime you feel like eating it. This Oreo Cake or bourbon cake doesn't use any complicated ingredients and just uses the ingredients which are easily available. The recipe is a chocolate idli cake. Suddenly the idea struck me, i wanted to create a steamed chocolate idli cake recipe on my own.
If you find this Choco idli cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.