Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Egg curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals neglect. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry recipe. You can cook egg curry using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg curry:
- Prepare 2 eggs boiled
- Prepare 1 onion chopped
- Provide 1 tbsp finger garlic paste
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Use 1 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- Use 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 1 tomato pureed
- Take To taste salt and sugar
- Take As needed oil
Steps to make Egg curry:
- At first marinate the egg with salt and turmeric powder
- Now heat oil and fry the eggs and keep aside
- Now temper cumin seeds,bay leaf
- Now add onions and saute for a while
- Add ginger garlic paste chilli powder and saute
- Add tomato puree and saute till oil separates
- Add the eggs and combine well adding sugar
- Garnish with garam masalas and serve
- Remove it and keep aside
- Add oil and ghee temper Cumin seeds,bay leaf and red chilli
- Add onions ginger and garlic paste and saute
- Add salt and turmeric powder and mix add tomato puree and red chilli powder and then saute till oil separates
- Add the coconut and mix it well
- Add fried prawn and coconut milk
- Cover it to cook well
- As the prawns get tender add ghee garam masala powder and sugar(optional)
- Serve it with rice or paratha
It is a succulent curry of boiled eggs, spruced up with a pungent paste of tomatoes, onions etc., and a splash of spice powders and spice-mixes like the Kitchen King masala. Mildly spicy and absolutely mouth-watering, this curry is sure to appeal to all egg-lovers. You can enjoy it with roti or with steamed rice. Start off with hard boiled eggs. You can do hard boiled eggs in a pan on stove or make easy-to-peel Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs.
If you find this Egg curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.