Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Double Layer Oreo Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Double Layer Oreo Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Double Layer Oreo Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to double layer oreo cake recipe. You can cook double layer oreo cake using 12 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Double Layer Oreo Cake:
- Get 2 cup All purpose flour(Maida)
- Provide 1/2 cup Oil
- Take 1/2 cup Butter
- Use 2 tbs Thick yoghurt
- You need 1 cup Powdered sugar
- Provide 1/2 tbs Baking soda
- You need 1/2 tbs Baking Powder
- Use Milk as required
- Prepare 4 packets Chocolate buiscuits - small
- Provide 1 pinch Food orange colour
- Prepare 4 tbs Coco powder
- You need 1/2 tbs Vanilla Essence
Instructions to make Double Layer Oreo Cake:
- Lastly add baking powder and soda and mix well.
- Take abowl and add powder powder sugar
- Add refined oil and thick yoghurt
- Now mix it well.
- Next add melted butter and mix.
- Now add all purpose flour(maida) and mix.
- Next add required milk and make a good cosistency of batter.
- Now our batter is ready and consistency should be like this.
- Next add vanilla essence and mix.
- Now take chocolate biscuits, crush them and make a fine powder.
- Now take a half portion of batter in another bowl and add chocolate biscuits powder.
- Next give it a mix and add milk as required.
- Now add coco powder to give it a intense flavour and colour.
- Mix and your chocolate batter is ready. Now grease the tin and pour the batter in a tin and tap twice.
- Preheat the pan, add salt and a stand for 10 min. Then place the tin.
- Cover the lid and bake for 45 mins.
- By the time add orange food colour to the left bater and mix.
- Now in the same manner bake the second layer also.
- Chocolate cake is also ready and check by inserting toothpick.
- Now decorate the cake by uaing chocolate froating, oreo biscuits and rainbow drops.
Hampers lebaran & natal terbaik, toko kue kering dan ulang tahun jakarta selatan Add second layer of cake and add the rest of the of icing with chopped Oreos on top in an even layer. Add powdered sugar, one cup at a time until desired sweetness and consistency. Grab the RECIPE here: https://www.thescranline.com/double-stack-oreo-cookies-and-cream-cake-FOLLOW ME HERE:Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/TheScranLine/. Place the almond flour, oat flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder into a bowl and use a whisk to stir.
If you find this Double Layer Oreo Cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.