Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cinnamon Apple Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Apple Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon apple cake recipe. To cook cinnamon apple cake you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Apple Cake:
- Use 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Take 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 cup buttermilk (or sour milk made with vinegar & milk or plain yogurt & milk
- Use 1 tsp baking soda
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla
- Provide 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Use 1 1/2 cup chopped apples (approximately 2 apples) cored & seeded skin on
- You need 1/2 cup white sugar
- Get 1 tsp cinnamon
- Take 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- Get 1 tbsp flour
- You need 1 egg beaten
Instructions to make Cinnamon Apple Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, oil, buttermilk, baking soda, vanilla, 21/2 cups flour, egg and cinnamon. Mix well then add in the apples.
- Pour batter in pre-greased 13"x9" pan.
- In a small bowl combine 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon, butter & 1 Tbs. flour to make topping. Sprinkle topping evenly over batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 45 minutes or until knife inserted in middle of cake comes out clean.
In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. In another large bowl using hand. A buttery white cake that comes together in minutes but tastes like you spent all day making it. Adding apples and cinnamon with brown sugar in layers makes this cake into an autumn delight. A scoop of ice cream is especially good with this cake.
If you find this Cinnamon Apple Cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.