Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Asian Fusion Chicken Wings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Asian Fusion Chicken Wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Fusion Chicken Wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
These sorts of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian fusion chicken wings recipe. You can cook asian fusion chicken wings using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Fusion Chicken Wings:
- You need Chicken Wings
- You need 12 chicken wings
- Provide 1 tbsp salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp black pepper powder
- You need 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- Take 1 tbsp five spices powder
- Provide 1 cup tempura flour
- You need 1 1/2 cup panko bread crums
- You need 1 eggs
- Use Asian Fusion Sauce
- Provide 1 tbsp ginger paste (or minced ginger)
- Get 1 tbsp chilli paste
- Get 2 clove minced garlic
- Take 1/3 cup honey
- Use 1 cup korean BBQ sauce
- Get 1/2 cup natural passion fruit juice
- Take 1 tbsp Your favorite hot sauce
- Use 1 bunch spring onions
- Get 750 ml vegetable oil
Steps to make Asian Fusion Chicken Wings:
- Wash, cut and separate the chicken wings.
- Add the salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, 5 spices powder and give it a good mix. Let the wings marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Slightly coat the wings with flour.
- Asian Fusion Sauce: Place the ginger and garlic paste on a pan at low heat until garlic gets nice and gold. Then add the chilli paste and keep stiring. Add he korean BBQ Sauce and the passion fruit juice. Switch to high heat and get the mix to boil. When boiling, go back to low heat, add the honey and keep stiring until the sauce thickens.
- Pre- heat the oil on high heat.
- Beat one egg and coat the wings with it. Then pick the wings one by one and coat them with panko bread crums.
- Fry the wings until nice and gold.
- Take them out and add the sauce(i recommend not to let the wings get too dry)
- Use spring onions to add some fun to the dish.
I've tackled various Asian flavored chicken wing recipes over the years, but this one is my favorite. The marinade is packed full of Asian flavors…soy, hoisin, sesame, garlic, and ginger combined with a little brown sugar for sweetness and lime for tang. The wings are baked until crispy and the sauce is syrupy and thick. Menu for Asian Fusion provided by Allmenus.com. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes.
If you find this Asian Fusion Chicken Wings recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.