Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Chilli Con Carne recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chilli Con Carne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Con Carne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli con carne recipe. You can cook chilli con carne using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Con Carne:
- Provide 500 grams Minced beef
- Use 1 medium Brown onion, chopped
- Take 1 Red capsicum, diced
- You need 3 small cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 3 medium Tomatoes, diced
- You need 400 grams Can red kidney beans, washed and drained
- You need 400 grams Can condensed tomato soup
- You need 1 tbsp Ground coriander
- Use 1 tbsp Ground cumin
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sweet paprika
- Get 1 tbsp Chicken stock powder
- Get 2 tsp Tomato paste
- You need 1 tbsp Dried chilli flakes
- Provide 1 A little vegetable oil for frying
- Take 1 Salt and pepper to taste
Steps to make Chilli Con Carne:
- Prep all you're veggies. Capsicum, onion and garlic together.
- Tomato, beans, soup, herbs, tomato paste, spices and stock powder together in a separate bowl.
- Now in a large heavy based pot (medium heat), add a little oil and fry capsicum, onion and garlic for around 5 minutes until onion is softened. Remove and set aside.
- Add a little more oil and fry beef mince- chopping as you cook to get rid of lumps. I use a plastic egg flip.
- When browned, return capsicum, onion and garlic- along with all other ingredients. Stir well and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally- until mixture has turned quite thick.
- Serve with rice, or guacamole, sour cream and corn chips. - Some corn kernels would be nice through it. - Some say you shouldn't put tomato in a chilli dish like this- they've obviously never tried it! - Cracker of a dish- Enjoy!
The Spanish phrase "chili con carne" means chili with meat, but both chili and chili con carne can refer to the authentic spicy dish of meat, chili peppers, beans, tomatoes, seasonings and spices. Check out the many different types of chili you can make! How do you make chili con carne taste even better? Saute onion, chile pepper and garlic until soft. Add ground beef: cook and stir until meat is browned.
If you find this Chilli Con Carne recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.