Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Suji cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Suji cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Suji cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One heart-healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to suji cake recipe. To cook suji cake you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Suji cake:
- You need 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Get 3/4 cup - 1 cup powdered sugar, adjust to sweetness
- Use 1 1/2 cup semolina / sooji / bombay rava
- Take 1/2 cup maida / plain flour / refined flour
- Provide pinch salt
- Use 1/4 tsp cardamom powder / elachi powder
- Get 1/4 cup curd / yogurt, whisked
- Prepare 1 cup milk, adjust consistency
- Use 3/4 tsp baking powder
- Get 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Provide handful dry fruits, chopped (almonds, pistachios, cashews)
- Use 2 tbsp tutti frutti, optional
Instructions to make Suji cake:
- Firstly, in a bowl take melted butter, powdered sugar.
- Whisk continuously, till the mixture turns silky smooth.
- Further add rava, maida, salt and cardamom powder. - additionally add curd and milk. - mix well and soak for 30 minutes.
- Also add baking powder and baking soda. - furthermore, add dry fruits and 2 tbsp tutti frutti.
- Mix well and transfer to cake tin. - bake the cake at 180 degree celsius or 356 degree fahrenheit for 40 minutes.
- Further, cool down the cake completely. also transfer the cake to cooling rack to cool faster.
- Finally, cut the cake and serve rava cake along with masala tea in your evening snacks.
Semolina Cake, call it what you may, is a sweet, dense and moist, delicious tea time cake. It can also be enjoyed for a quick snack. Semolina Cake is a pretty popular Indian cake. Rava cake (eggless) is really easy to make at home, does not require any special equipment or expertise, which makes. Method Sieve suji, baking powder, baking soda into the mixing bowl.
If you find this Suji cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.