Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Amy's awesome crock pot chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amy's awesome crock pot chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amy's awesome crock pot chili recipe. To cook amy's awesome crock pot chili you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Amy's awesome crock pot chili:
- Use 2 lb ground beef
- Take 1/2 onion, chopped
- Prepare 1 can 15.5 oz dark red kidney beans, not drained
- Provide 1 can 15.5 oz light red kidney beans, not drained
- Get 1 can 14 oz diced tomatoes
- You need 1/2 , 24oz jar of salsa
- Take 1 8oz can of tomato sauce
- You need 1 can corn, drained
- You need 1 envelope chili seasoning mix
- Get brown sugar
- Take salt and pepper
- Get 2 tbsp ground cumin
- You need 1 shredded sharp cheddar, for topping
- Provide 1 sour cream for topping
- Use garlic powder
Steps to make Amy's awesome crock pot chili:
- Brown ground beef and onion. Adding salt, pepper and garlic powder. Drain the fat off, and put into crock pot.
- Blend the can of light red kidney beans in a blender until smooth.
- Add all ingredients, (except sour cream and cheese for topping) including blended beans.
- Mix well, and cook in crock pot on low for 8 hours.
- Top with sour cream and cheese as desired. Enjoy!😄
Without a doubt, chili is my husband's favorite food. He asks for it every chance he gets and I'm only too happy to oblige. We are all big time chili lovers. We make lots of variations of this classic chili recipe, mainly because we're always trying to see if we can top this. Slow Cooker Chili is one of my all time most popular recipes, come fall and winter thousands of people make it every day!
If you find this Amy's awesome crock pot chili recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.