Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Southern Garlic Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Southern Garlic Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy southern garlic chili recipe. To make spicy southern garlic chili you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Southern Garlic Chili:
- Provide 2 lb 97% lean ground beef
- Provide 1 clove garlic
- Get 1 onion, chopped
- Provide 1 tex mex chili seasoning
- You need 1 packages McCormick slow cooker chili
- Prepare 1 can stewed whole plum tomatoes
- Get 1 can tomatos and okra
- Take 1 can fire roasted garlic tomatoes
- You need 1 cup mexican shredded cheese
- Use 1/2 can tomato sauce
- Get 1 can chili style kidney beans
- Take 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- You need 1 salt
- You need 1 cup water
Steps to make Spicy Southern Garlic Chili:
- Brown meet. Drain. Add chopped onions and minced garlic. Add half package of tex mex chili powder. Mix well.
- Pour tomatoes, beans, okra and McCormick chili mix into crock pot. Add salt, cayenne pepper, tomato sauce and water. Mix well.
- Add meet. Turn cooker on for 8 hours low, or 4 hours high. Garnish with cheese.
- If you would like less of a spicy garlic flavor, use half of a clove. Enjoy!
Add the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Combine ground beef, kidney beans, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, onions, bell pepper, garlic, chili powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper in a slow cooker. Season the beef with chili powder, onion flakes, cumin, paprika, garlic and red pepper flakes, and mix well. Add tomatoes and water and bring to a simmer. Best Ever Taco Meat- a combination of ground beef and chorizo, plus some chipotle peppers makes for a deliciously-flavored taco filling.
If you find this Spicy Southern Garlic Chili recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.