Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, Its My Bestie Birthday recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Peanut Marble Cake | Cooker Cake | Its My Bestie Birthday recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Peanut Marble Cake | Cooker Cake | Its My Bestie Birthday recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate peanut marble cake | cooker cake | its my bestie birthday recipe. cooker cake Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Peanut Marble Cake | Cooker Cake | Its My Bestie Birthday:
- Take Whole wheat flour – 1 & 1/2 cups
- Take 1 cup Brown Sugar
- Get 1/4 cup Cocoa powder
- Take 1 cup Milk
- Provide 2 tsp Baking powder
- Take 1/2 cup Homemade peanut butter
- Get 1/4 cup Oil
- Provide 1/4 cup Chocolate sprinkles
- Get 1 pinch salt
Instructions to make Chocolate Peanut Marble Cake | Cooker Cake | Its My Bestie Birthday:
- Dry Ingredients : Sieve flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well and keep aside. - Wet Ingredients : In a grinder mix sugar, oil,and milk until smooth mixture. - Mix both mixture together and mix well. - Put 1/2 prepared batter into a greased baking pan. Then add 2 tbsp of peanut butter and with the spread it with the help of fork.
- Then again put remaining batter and then peanut butter. Spread it with the help of fork and sprinkle chocolate chips. - Tab the cake pan on a countertop to release any large air bubbles.Put the cake pan into the preheated pressure cooker and bake it for 1 hour.
- Tips : - Don’t over mix the prepared batter. - Don’t demould quickly allow it to cool down completely. - Baking time may vary. - If cake batter looks dry, add 2- 4 tbsp of milk. - If baking in Oven: Bake in the preheated oven at 180 deg Celsius or around 360 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour. The baking time may vary. So keep checking the cake after 40 to 45 minutes.
- Pressure Cooker Method: - - Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin. - - Important Notes: - - Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker. - Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan. - Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium.
- If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn (overbake) the cake. So use a pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand. - No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking. - Don’t add water to the pressure cooker.
- How to Bake In A Pressure Cooker? - - Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes. Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. - Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter (Do not put water inside the pressure cooker). - Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid.
- Lower the flame after 2 minutes. Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame. After 60 minutes check the cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done. - If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for another 10 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately. - Eggless Pressure Cooker Cake is ready.
Place the parchment in the pan and coat again with baking spray. Making a cookie cake is very simple. You make the dough for this bake just like you would with any other chocolate chip cookie recipe. That means starting by creaming together the softened butter and sugars. Slow cookers are a great way to get dinner on the table with minimal fuss and mess.
If you find this Chocolate Peanut Marble Cake | Cooker Cake | Its My Bestie Birthday recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.